Saturday, February 11, 2012

Melaka Trip

Its not late for me to say belated 2012!!! Hahaha..its already month of feb n yet im far behind..
I celebrate my NYE at Melaka..i luv melaka coz i luv their asam pedas!!!! haizzzz talk about food.. makes me sooo hungry.. hehehhe..We went there with my parent, aunty & my crazy cousin..We spent a nite at  Mahkota Hotel..then we singgah sekejap rumah Nek Jah..its a kampung house..guess wat..my kids jakunzzzz sangat2 kalau balik kampung..LOL!!!  So lets the pics do the talking ..although it was short gateaway but im happy!!!

                                         My two lil rascal posing2 at Muzium Stem..
                                          Shopping time!!! Haizzzz..yg paling banyak sekali shopping is my kids
semua nampak dia nak..*slap forehead* if can every shop they wanted to buy..boleh bankrupt..hehehe
Anyway is ok as long as they happy with the tings tt they bought n it can be keep as memorable..

                             









                                Kerabu Mangga & Ulam-ulaman my FAV!!! yum yum yum..


No comments: