Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blogging

Its been yrs that i've not sign it to blogspot..so here i go again..nw start to blog using blogspot n active blogging with FB...
I dunt noe where to start..the very first tt i wanted to blog is bout my family..there's nothing interesting bout me..a simple mum tt always loves to cook & bake for my family, friends n relatives..i have 3 adorable daughter
Nurul Amirah 12yrs old, Nur Athirah 8yrs old & Nor Ariqah 4yrs old..
I married a man tt i loves for the very last sight..hehehhe..Kata org tua2 kalau kita benci org tu, satu hari jadi suami kita..but i dunt care all tt..tu semua kan kepercayaan org dulu2..tapi akhirnya tempias diri sendiri..
And nw im married a man tt i hate most..haizzzz..in lah dikatakan jodoh..ekekeke..n nw i love him sooo much..(",) the man tt always shower me with loves..but sometime angin jugak satu badan..sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit ape lagi suami isteri kan..oklah next time kita sambung lagi wokie...

PS:
I do take orders for cakes, dessert & bbq food..Delicious Delight/Facebook
Tts all bout me..:):)


No comments: